What problems were you looking to solve?
- I contacted WF Glazing Protection to help solve my problem of heat loss during the winter and solar heat gain during the summer. The 2 big challenges I was having with our home.
How well did WF Glazing Protection solve these problems for you?
- WF Glazing Protection fitted the 3M Thinsulate climate control window film in December 2017, August 2018 and November 2018. I have seen a massive improvement in reducing the sun. It’s made a significant difference in making rooms more comfortable to use.
What held you back from having window film fitted sooner?
- I had previously held back from getting widow film fitted sooner because the films available were visible from inside and out changing the look of the glass. It was important to maintain visibility and a natural appearance on our home. 3M Thinsulate CC75 is a virtually clear solution.
What did you like most about the service offered from WF Glazing Protection?
- The whole team at WF Glazing Protection are amazing. When Dave visited to do the assessment, he was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. This was matched by John who did a brilliant job with the installations taking great care on our old windows.
What was your main concern that would have prevented you from buying this, and what put your fears to rest?
- Before I went ahead with purchasing 3M Thinsulate climate control window film I was not confident in the product and was concerned with the way it would look. Dave did an excellent job of explaining the benefits that window film can offer, which put all my fears to rest.
If you were to recommend 3M Thinsulate Climate Control window film to your best friend, what would you say?
- I have already recommended 3M Thinsulate climate control window film to a friend and explained to them how great the results in improving comfort are.
What made you choose 3M Thinsulate Climate Control window film over anything else you could have done?
- Our home is an historic building and I chose 3M Thinsultate climate control window film because it has no impact on the looks of the historic building from inside or outside.
What are the main benefits you’ve experienced as a result of having window film fitted?
- I have experienced 2 major benefits from using 3M Thinsulate climate control window film. Less heat gain in rooms and reduced glare. It’s too early to comment on heat retention during the colder winter months, but I’m confident that it will make a noticeable difference.
What surprised you the most or made you the happiest about having window film fitted?
- I was really surprised by how well 3M Thinsulate climate control window film improved my working environment. The reduction in heat and sun glare makes a big difference to my productivity in the home office.