Many people make the assumption that window film only offers benefits for part of the year. Whilst there can be no doubting the beneficial effects of certain window films during the hot summer months, the insulating qualities of the window film that does it all are also without question.
Ecolux™ from SolarGard® is an advanced Low-Emissivity film offering an effective method of decreasing both heating AND cooling costs.
Innovative Window Insulating Technology
By combining a low-e coating with solar control properties at high visible light transmissions, SolarGard have developed an innovative window-insulating film technology that goes beyond the capabilities of standard solar films:
- Rejects total solar energy by up to 53% reducing cooling costs and improving comfort
- Allows high visible light transmission for natural day lighting
- Improves the existing window’s insulating properties by up to 41%
Smart Sustainable Option
Compared to low-e glazing replacements, Ecolux70 is a smart, sustainable option for homes and buildings with its 16 year warranty and significant energy and carbon savings.
On warm days solar heat is rejected requiring less cooling and saving energy. During winter, heat is reflected back into the room requiring less heating and saving energy.
On warm days solar heat is rejected, requiring less cooling to maintain a comfortable environment and save energy.
During winter, heat is reflected back into the room, requiring less heating to maintain a comfortable environment and save energy.
Outperforming Other Solar Control Film
SolarGard have developed an innovative window-insulating film technology that outperforms other solar control window films*.
- Improved Comfort – Promotes more comfortable temperatures in every season, day and night.
- Smart Savings – A sustainable upgrade that increases year-round energy savings and reduces carbon usage.
- Natural Day Lighting – Allows high visible light transmission with minimal heat, giving you clear views while preventing hot spots.
- UV Protection – Rejects 99% of UV radiation to reduce the risk of skin cancer and fading on furniture and flooring
- U-Factor Improvement – Starts working immediately after installation and improves your windows’ insulating properties by up to 41%