WF Glazing Protection Ltd are the supplier of choice for many organisations wanting to solve their glazing related problems.
Form the reduction of solar heat gain, glare and UV rays to privacy and glass protection, we feature a myriad of options from leading global manufacturers including the 3M Company and Saint Gobain SolarGard. Our solutions are designed to increase productivity and profitability by improving occupant comfort and safety and reducing energy consumption.
From Schools and Universities to Hospitals and commercial properties, organisations cross all market sectors can benefit from the installation of window film.
These benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- Window film is designed to reject the sun’s powerful heat, glare and UV rays. This helps to keep staff, customers and clients comfortable all year round.
- Window film is a great way to provide energy efficiency and cost savings for commercial property owners.
- Mirror window tints create one way privacy while frosted, decorative patterns or opaque glass effects are available in temporary or permanent options to screen off unwanted views.
- Films also provide optimal safety and glass protection.
WF Glazing Protection are truly a company you can count on. We are proud to be an Approved Dealer for both 3m Window Films and Saint Gobain SolarGard. All of our operative hold CSCS cards and the company’s Investors in the Environment Green Award, Trading Standards, Constructionline, Safecontractor and Glass and Glazing Federation accreditations mean that you can be confident in our ability to deliver your project.
We are also proud to be approved contractors for many Blue Chip Companies, NHS Trusts, Local Authorities and Universities.
Why Install Window Films?
Window film installations have been proven to produce timely and favourable results. In fact, we urge all facilities managers or business owners to consider utilising our services for all types of windows. We are committed to excellent in our advice and services to achieve desired results.
Here are just a couple of the main advantages of having window films installed on your property.
No. 1 – Fewer Complaints about Glare and Heat
One of the main complaints we receive is about the sun’s glare and heat. In fact, staff members from all businesses find it difficult to work productively with sun rays beaming in their wyes or on their computer screens. Similarly, solar energy can truly increase your energy bills due to the need for running cooling systems
With expertly installed window films, you will receive fewer complaints about the glare and heat. Remember, comfortable staff are productive staff and that is vital in meeting daily business objectives and goals.
No. 2 – Compliance With Health & Safety Legislation
Out cost effective window films help business owners to meet their Health and Safety duties and requirements related to all types of glazing. In fact, with safety film glazing upgrades, manifestation markings, glare and temperature control we can help employers ensure safe, healthy and comfortable working environments for all staff, customers and clients.
With our services, you are guaranteed:
- A responsive service with expert advice – no more worries about slow or incompetent suppliers.
- Truly comfortable working environments.
- The perfect cost effective, hassle free, non-intrusive building maintenance solutions for managers.
One phone call or e-mail is all you need to schedule a complimentary consultation and receive a free survey and quotation. Simply e-mail email@example.com or call 0345 337 4751 today.