There can be little doubt that hospitals can be difficult places to be. As such, any step that can be taken to make a visit a little more comfortable is one that must be explored.
With privacy, security and temperature control all being primary concerns, finding a cost effective solution is always important to help improve conditions in the hospital.
From Schools and Universities to Hospitals and commercial properties, nearly all organisations can benefit from the installation of window film.
These benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- Window film is designed to reject the sun’s powerful heat, glare and UV rays. This helps to keep staff and patients comfortable all year round.
- Window film offers a great way to provide energy efficiency and cost savings for commercial property owners.
- Privacy window tints create one way privacy while frosted, decorative patterns or opaque glass effects are available in temporary or permanent options to screen off unwanted views.
- Films also provide optimal safety and glass protection.
Reducing Running Costs
One of the main costs for any hospital relates to energy bills. For decades, insulation has been used in the walls and ceilings of our properties to control the flow of heat between inside and out. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film works in the same way. It improves the insulation value of a typical single pane window to that of a double pane window and a double pane window to a triple pane window. This helps keep the warmth in during the winter and the heat out in the summer.
- Helps keep you warm during cold winter months.
- Good heat rejection provides additional comfort and energy savings in the summer months.
- Film offers high visible light transmission with a neutral appearance to help maintain a building’s existing appearance.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M.
Many hospitals have large windows which can make privacy levels quite difficult to maintain. With curtains and blinds being both expensive and difficult to maintain, an alternative is available in the form of the range of privacy and safety window films which are available from the team at WF Glazing Protection.
With a full range of specialist privacy window film available directly from us, we offer the ideal method of increasing the privacy levels of your hospital at affordable prices.
Offering benefits including:
- 24 hour privacy of valuable assets
- Increased personal modesty
- Hiding unattractive parts of a building
The installation of privacy window film can help to transform your hospital into something altogether more secure.
A Recent Example
“During a recent internal survey, it was highlighted that most of the glazing in and around both hospital sites at John Radcliffe and Churchill, needed to be upgraded in accordance with The Workplace (Health Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 – Regulation 14.
Since replacing the windows was out of the question due to budget constraints, the alternative was to apply a Safety Window Film. We contacted Brian Wong of WF Glazing Protection Ltd to discuss the requirements and the logistics of the project.
Not only were they competitive, we found them to be efficient and accommodating. The hospital is not the easiest place to work in at the best of times but they were courteous and professional to both members of staff and patients in the wards.
I was kept up-to-date with the progress of the project by Brian on a regular basis and this gave me the confidence to leave them to it so that I could focus my attention elsewhere.
We are very pleased with WF Glazing Protection Ltd and the professional service they provided. The project was completed on time and within budget. We would happily use them again or recommend them.”
Steve Parsons – Facilities Manager – Oxford University Hospitals NHS, John Radcliffe Hospital
Whatever your needs are, we have the window film solution for you here at WF Glazing Protection Ltd. Contact us today on telephone at 0345 337 4751 or the quick contact form to the right of your screen for a call back to talk to a member of our team about the best options for you.