The advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, textured and other decorative glass patterns are clear: Privacy can be customised, light still pours from room to room, and even confined spaces can still feel fresh and open. Achieving these effects using glass surface used to be an expensive endeavour, but now it’s possible to keep to your budget with 3M Fasara™, 3M Crystal and 3M Dichroic Glass Finishes.
The Perfect Solution For……..
- Brand Identity – Use your windows to display your brand. Whether it’s people passing by, or glass doors at the entrance to your office, 3M window graphic films give you the opportunity to enhance your corporate identity.
- Increased Privacy and Decoration – Making your glass windows look great isn’t the only benefit of using 3M window films. They also give your office and meeting rooms an extra layer of privacy, while still remaining light, bright and open.
- Enhanced Safety – Flying glass from a broken window can have serious consequences. It’s better not to think about the consequences, but to put in place protective measures instead. 3M Scotchshield™ Window Film keeps broken glass shards and splinters together.
Working Closely With Customers
WF Glazing Protection Ltd’s specialist digital print graphics team will work closely with you to help bring your ideas to life.
Not only will we be able to create finished designs from your idea, but we will also be able to provide a fast and lasting installation upon completion of the design.
The Benefits of Digital Print Window Graphics
Printed window graphics come in many different shapes, sizes and colours and offer a variety of benefits including:
- Enhance any glazed area with a design and print process that delivers the most outstanding, high impact graphics onto optically clear polyester film.
- Create the impression of direct to glass printing without the inherent cost and longer-term problems.
- When branding changes, the film can be easily removed and replaced with a new design.