The advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, textured and other decorative glass patterns are clear: Privacy can be customised, light still pours from room to room, and even confined spaces can still feel fresh and open. Achieving these effects using glass surface used to be an expensive endeavour, but now it’s possible to keep to your budget with 3M Fasara™, 3M Crystal and 3M Dichroic Glass Finishes.
The Perfect Solution For……..
- Brand Identity – Use your windows to display your brand. Whether it’s people passing by, or glass doors at the entrance to your office, 3M window graphic films give you the opportunity to enhance your corporate identity.
- Increased Privacy and Decoration – Making your glass windows look great isn’t the only benefit of using 3M window films. They also give your office and meeting rooms an extra layer of privacy, while still remaining light, bright and open.
- Enhanced Safety – Flying glass from a broken window can have serious consequences. It’s better not to think about the consequences, but to put in place protective measures instead. 3M Scotchshield™ Window Film keeps broken glass shards and splinters together.
Working Closely With Customers
WF Glazing Protection Ltd’s specialist digital print graphics team will work closely with you to help bring your ideas to life.
Not only will we be able to create finished designs from your idea, but we will also be able to provide a fast and lasting installation upon completion of the design.
The Benefits of Digital Print Window Graphics
Printed window graphics come in many different shapes, sizes and colours and offer a variety of benefits including:
- Enhance any glazed area with a design and print process that delivers the most outstanding, high impact graphics onto optically clear polyester film.
- Create the impression of direct to glass printing without the inherent cost and longer-term problems.
- When branding changes, the film can be easily removed and replaced with a new design.
Protect homes and offices from heat gain with 3M™ Sun Control Window Film, Silver Series. 3M’s metallised window film rejects heat and excess light to reduce glare while maintaining optical clarity. The reflective film construction gives buildings a fresh and modern appearance and, depending on lighting conditions, increases privacy.
Heat gain is significantly reduced creating a comfortable environment, especially in warmer months, as well as helping to reduce energy costs by decreasing the use of air conditioners. A significant amount of damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays are blocked reducing fading in fabrics and furnishings. For external use only.
Reduces heat gain with metallised technology
Keeps occupants cool and comfortable
Reduces heating and cooling costs
Helps to reduce glare
Changes building’s appearance to a reflective, modern look
Extends the life and vibrancy in furniture, fittings and fabrics
A Sound Investment
The installation of solar control window film is something that should be viewed as an investment as opposed to an expense due to the wide-ranging benefits that it offers.
Along with helping to increase the energy efficiency of the building in which it is installed by blocking summer solar gain and retaining winter heat, our window film will filter the sun’s UV rays, reducing the fading of office furniture, carpets and curtains. The office environment will also be a far more comfortable place by reducing eye strain caused by glare and eliminating temperature imbalances.
- Our window films can reduce solar heat gain by up to 82% creating a far more comfortable and productive working environment for your employees.
- With a wide range available, we can work with all window types to create a solution to meet your individual requirement.
Once the film has been installed, any pre-installed air conditioning systems will not have to work as hard to maintain the optimum workplace temperature. By cutting out heat passing through the windows, cooling costs are reduced significantly.
Solar control window film offers the most cost-effective solution to managing heat gain at the workplace. It is an investment that pays for itself by offering the opportunity to ensure that productivity does not begin to drop due to temperature and heating and cooling costs are reduced.
With tens of thousands of customers in the UK seeking an independent, respected platform to help identify reputable construction suppliers, Constructionline offers the ideal platform to ensure you can make the right decision.
Customers use their platform to quickly find suppliers that will enable them to complete a whole range of projects. They validate all of their members, providing those buyers with a pool of high-quality suppliers that they can confidently engage with.
What Is Constructionline?
Constructionline is the UK’s register of pre-qualified local and national construction and construction-related suppliers setting criteria for quality, reliability and health & safety.
They have several membership levels, to cater to customers that look for a broader range of compliance criteria, as well as suppliers looking to select a membership level that best suits their business needs.
All suppliers holding a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum memberships have been validated by the Constructionline team, providing Buyers with a pool of high-quality Suppliers that they can confidently engage with.
WF Glazing Protection Is Gold Member Accredited
Gold Membership requires a number of further validation checks which are of interest to many buyers using an enhanced pre-qualification questionnaire that goes beyond PAS91.
Constructionline assesses a company’s credentials for environmental management, quality management, equal opportunities, modern slavery act adherence and anti-bribery and corruption policies. Some of these policies form part of the Cabinet Office Selection Questionnaire (SQ), which the public sector is expected to comply with.
As well as enhanced prequalification, all Gold members are assessed for SSIP. Constructionline’s Acclaim team is accredited to assess and award ‘Deemed to Satisfy’ SSIP (Safety Schemes In Procurement) certificates for health and safety – something that all construction buyers look for in supplier selection.
SSIP was developed as an umbrella body to give confidence to Buyers that their suppliers have been assessed to the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 as well as the SSIP core criteria.
For more on SSIP, please click here.
What Does This Mean For Our Customers?
The stringent testing that we were submitted to in order to ensure eligibility for Gold Membership with Constructionline guarantees that our customers will receive an exceptional level of service from a company with a commitment to doing business the correct way.
Some of the benefits offered to buyers from Constructionline Gold Members include:
- Supply chain risk management – Constructionline manages all necessary Experian checks, PAS91 verification and enhanced questionnaire for you, providing you with an up-to-date view of supplier credentials in an easy-to-filter format.
- Sourcing new suppliers – their intuitive platform allows buyers to access a verified pool of suppliers based on the criteria that are most important to you, whether it’s related to compliance, geography or business size. They also operate a comprehensive calendar of Meet the Buyer events and Supplier Engagement days, so you can meet face to face with prospective suppliers that are well-placed to support your upcoming projects.
- Legislative compliance – the changing regulatory environment has an enormous impact on buying practices. Their experts keep ahead of those regulatory changes, enhancing our validation services accordingly. This means you can have confidence that you’re working with approved and accredited partners.
These sit alongside our existing SafeContractor SSIP accreditation and Investors in the Environment Green Award.
“Not long after moving into our new house and deciding to use the conservatory as a playroom for our two year old daughter we discovered the need to protect her from harmful UV rays. We had also purchased a new leather sofa that we knew would be susceptible to sun damage. After much research we decided on the window film approach. Dave came to visit us and explain how the different films work and the benefits that each gave.
After the visit we decided straight away to use WF Glazing Protection. We normally get at least three quotations for any work on the house, but because of the way that Dave presented the 3M Night Vision25 for the roof and 3M Prestige70 for the vertical windows along with the feedback he had from previous customers we decided that this was the right company to do business with.
The installation was challenging due to the shape of the roof but the team were extremely professional and carried out the work without any issues. They were quick and efficient and left the place spotless. Great Job!
We are now looking forward to the summer knowing that our daughter is safe to play and the room will be a much more comfortable temperature.”
“The windows at the rear of our property are all south facing and as a consequence we found ourselves drawing the curtains during the day to keep the heat out and stop fading. We were in the process of considering installing air-conditioning when we got a leaflet from WF Glazing Protection advertising window films, through our letterbox. We had thought about window films and dismissed them as not a very good idea due to stories of them peeling off and the silver mirrored effect of the 70’s came to mind.
However, the leaflet talked of new technology and advances in manufacturing window film so we decided to contact WF Glazing Protection for advice and a free quotation.
We discussed the problems we were experiencing with Dave and decided to have the 3M™ Prestige70 solar control film applied to all of the windows on the rear of our property.
Since the film has been applied we have experienced a significant reduction in heat gain so the house is much cooler with no loss of light and no fading.
We have been very happy with the installation, level of service and cost of the window film and would recommend it to anyone experiencing problems like ours. It’s also much cheaper and more environmentally friendly than air conditioning.”
As you can see from the photo you cannot tell there is any film on the windows.